For those of you who would like to take your Buddhist service to the next level this program is very well recommended.
The 48-credit degree can be completed within two years and is fully accredited. Click here for more information. You can learn more about the work of the New York Zen Center for Contemplative Care in Clinical Pastoral Education in this video.
- How To Meditate (dpswan.wordpress.com)
- Your Choice: Huffing & Puffing or Breathing Freely… (namasteconsultinginc.com)
- Zazen (zazenlife.com)
- Meditation and Trauma / PTSD (risks and benefits) (beyondmeds.com)
- Meditation for Moderns (thedailybeast.com)
- On Anger by Roshi Pat Enkyo O’Hara (elephantjournal.com)
- Meditation sitting posture (therapycollect.wordpress.com)